Rotational scales is intended to control cylindrically shaped single packages, like aerosol, with diameter 35- 66mm*. System operates in accordance with regulation on Control of Prepacked Goods.
· Chemical industry,
· Pharmaceutical industry,
· Distilling industry,
· Food processing industry.
* it is possible to weigh containters with other diameter
Rotational scales provide 100 % control of goods transported on the processing line. Goods that do not meet set thresholds are discriminated from the line.
- Control of goods in accordance with regulation on Control of Packaged Goods,
- Acquiring data on controlled goods,
- Definable access levels for scale users,
- Discrimination of defective goods by weight,
- Extended statistics conducted in real time,
- Built-in line performance meter,
- Reports generated automatically in accordance with the weighing mode,
- Export of reports to PDF files,
- Cooperation with other devices in a processing line,
- Remote start and stop function,
- Detection of line congestion,
- Detection of empty line,
- Cooperation with computer software.
Basic technical data
- Industrial Windows Embedded system,
- Industrial computer designed for operation in hard conditions,
- Graphic touch screen,
- Databases applying SQL servers,
- Interfaces and ports: RS232, USB and Profibus,
- Controlling – informative outputs control,
- IP55 or IP65
Cooperation with peripheral devices
Rotational scale is prepared to cooperate with peripheral devices, and devices form a processing line. I/O set provides broad configuration possibilities and full integration of the scale with an existing processing line.
- Cooperation with dosing device with feedback,
- Cooperation with barcode scanner,
- Printouts on receipt printers,
- Remote control ,
- Keeping records from weighing on a computer.
- Separate discriminating set for “too light” and “too heavy” goods,
- Sounder and/or Warning tower lights,
- Cooperation with printers and label printers,
- Two USB ports,
- Profibus and Modbus interface support,
- Weighing record application.
Maximum capacity [Max] 600 g
Readability [d 0.2 g
Tare range 600g
Display 12” resistive colour touchscreen
Protection class IP 55, IP 65
Operating temperature 0 ÷ +40°C
Operating pressure 6 – 8 bar
Air consumption 1 liter/measurement
Capacity max 160 pcs/min